Can Ladies Community is an organisation for women who have empathy and love for others.
Making a difference requires many hands working together for a good cause, Visionary Can Ladies Community has quite a few projects they are running in the Masiphumelele community:
- Feeding scheme from Monday – Friday for 150 – 200 people, children and adults.
- Care packs and emotional support for new moms.
- Women’s circles to debrief on GBV awareness
- Free counselling sessions for women and children going through difficult times.
- Boys talks where GBV issues are discussed
- Women Empowerment – the core objective of Visionary Can Ladies
- After school programme to provide safe space for children to do their homework.
Support the community kitchen:
Visionary Can Ladies are making meals to support their soup kitchen, deliveries can be arranged around Cape Town.