- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line miniature muffins tin (tassie pans) with miniature paper liners.
- 2. Crush the vanilla wafers, and place 1/2 teaspoons of crushed vanilla wafers into each paper cup.
- 3. In a mixing bowl. beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla unti light and fluffy.
- 4. Fill each miniature muffin liner with this mixture, almost to the top.
- 5. Bake for 15 minutes.
- 6. Let it cool.
- 7. Top with a teaspoonful of cherry pie filling.