By Nadia Petersen
Every Friday at 11am Rene Lambert volunteers her time by offering free classes to anyone who wants to join for an hour or two at Ocean View Organic Farm. On Friday 12th February Nadia Petersen joined to capture the beautiful moments with a group of women and Rene.
Rene Lambert is the owner of Seed to flower-yoga and massage. A beautiful soul with a love for our community through her networking circles and has started this venture to bring some relaxation in the minds of children and parents through Yoga.
The women enjoyed the class and we ended today’s session with a fresh glass of juice from Hoenderhok. Rene has 16 years of Yoga and experience will surely benefit the community of Ocean View.
The benefits of practicing Yoga:
- Yoga improves strength, balance and flexibility.
- Yoga helps with back and pain relief
- Yoga can ease arthritis symptoms
- Yoga benefits heart health
- Yoga relaxes you and helps you to sleep better
- Yoga gives you more energy and brighter moods
- Yoga helps you manage stress
- Yoga connects you with a supportive community
- – Pioneering new things, together